Smoked Duck Stir Fry
This delicious smoked duck stir fry will come together quickly, just make sure to prep all of your ingredients before heating up the wok and beginning to cook.
- 2 duck breasts, smoked and thinly sliced against the grain
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Ponzu (a citrusy soy sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 2 cups bok choy, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger, finely chopped
- 1/4 sweet soy sauce (a slightly thicker & sweeter version than regular)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
In a bowl, combine cornstarch, Ponzu and sesame oil and toss sliced duck breast in liquid to coat evenly. Make sure there aren't any lumps from the cornstarch.
Heat up your wok over medium-high heat and add the vegetable oil. Add the duck and liquid mixture and quickly stir-fry for 1 minute. Add celery, bok choy, ginger and remaining ingredients and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes more until the veggies are just slightly tender but still crunchy.
Serve over warm rice noodles or rice.